Scottsdale Divorce Attorney
We serve the Scottsdale Area with experienced and aggressive divorce representation.
Divorce and the legal proceedings associated with it can be unbelievably complicated and extremely stressful, whether that involves negotiation for settlements or going through the arduous process of a divorce trial.
We have found from our years of experience and communication with clients that the scariest and most unsettling part of a divorce proceeding is not knowing how your case will turn out and how your life will change after your divorce. When it comes to divorce cases, financial change will have a tremendous impact on the rest of your life.
We here at Sheinson Law take pride in clearing up and taking the mystery out of the divorce process. We lay out a clear set of steps that helps to alleviate our clients’ anxiety.
By creating a clear plan and providing a full walkthrough of the process we hope that some of your stress and fears will be nullified. Without mystery and fear, you will be able to focus on moving on with your life confidently and financially stable.
Sheinson Law will also help to guide you with our years of experience and expertise to make the best decisions to bolster your case.
Most importantly, we promise that we care about your case and are willing to provide the best legal representation and negotiation possible. Whether it means answering any questions you may have promptly or regularly updating you on the state of your case/negotiations, we provide client-centered representation and want to make your divorce as easy as possible.
Why choose Sheinson Law for your divorce representation:
Why choose Sheinson Law for your divorce representation:
- We have served the Scottsdale/Phoenix area for years and provided quality divorce representation to hundreds of clients over the years.
- We have many years of experience practicing law and have the necessary knowledge and expertise to handle any kind of divorce case. No matter the complexity or difficulty of a case we can guarantee that we know the way forward to make your divorce as easy as possible.
- We promise to provide you with the utmost in compassionate and client-focused representation. Sheinson Law takes pride in making your divorce as stress-free as possible by answering any questions you may have and providing regular updates on your case.
- Sheinson Law provides flexible scheduling allowing you to fit us into your schedule and keep your life as normal as possible so that you do not have to miss work or other important events.
- We charge an affordable rate for our services.
We here at Sheinson Law hope to forgo all the stress and complications of a divorce court trial by helping you to obtain a satisfactory settlement rather than possibly spending months and large sums of money in the courtroom.
However, it is possible that no settlement can be reached, and the divorce must go to trial to be resolved. This is not a problem at Sheinson law as our trial attorneys are ready to go to war for you in the courtroom. We have the knowledge and expertise to both protect your interests and help guide you to a favorable outcome in the case.
Division of property after a divorce in Arizona
The state of Arizona is what is known as a community property state. This means that any and all wealth created during the marriage is divided up evenly regardless of who the breadwinner was or in the case of property whose name is on the title. A.R.S. §25-318 provides for the disposition of property and debts, stating that the Court shall “divide the community, joint tenancy and other property held in common equitably, though not necessarily in kind, without regard to marital misconduct.”
However, the same cannot be said of some assets not considered community property such as an inheritance left specifically to you, assets you owned prior to your marriage or any lawsuit compensation handed down to you specifically. A.R.S. §25-318 states that “the court shall assign each spouse’s sole and separate property to such spouse.”
Some examples of your property or interests that we can help to protect are listed below:
- We can help to protect the marital home or any other jointly owned real estate. These two kinds of property can be extremely valuable and are usually hotly contested. The negotiations for these kinds of property can be arduous and difficult without experienced legal representation.
- Any investments, pensions or retirement savings. Do not allow these hard-earned funds to be lost at trial or in a settlement as they can impact the rest of your life.
- We will fight to protect any personal practice/business you may have started and grown. Do not allow all your hard work and future value to be taken away during divorce proceedings.
- We will ensure that there is a fair and equitable division of marital debts, so you’re not left to foot the bill on all debt accrued during the marriage.
- We will fight to protect your custody of your kids or for your right to frequent and valued visitation.
While it is nearly impossible to divide up all assets and debts exactly 50/50, we will fight for you and provide all the necessary legal representation to get you a satisfactory agreement. If you and your former spouse are tied to an underwater mortgage or any large outstanding debts, we will help guide you to reasonable trade-offs and innovative solutions to ensure a fair resolution.
In the case of dividing custody/legal decision-making and visitation of children/parenting time, things can become extremely complex and difficult. Whether it is disagreements between you and your spouse over parenting styles or the right to the first refusal, these issues can become emotional. If you and your spouse do not see eye to eye, we can help to bridge that gap and find solutions that help to smooth over those disagreements.
We know that matters involving the children of divorce can be extremely stressful and frustrating, especially when you and your spouse can’t come to an agreement. The attorneys at Sheinson Law would be honored if you would entrust us with fighting for the most important asset in your life, your children. We look forward to the responsibility of guiding you to the best and most fair solution possible.
While we can’t promise to get you everything you want exactly as you want it, we can promise to put the time and effort in to get you as fair a settlement as possible. If necessary, we promise to fight at trial to achieve the best possible outcome. We will have your back every step of the way and provide the most innovative and aggressive representation possible.
Our Scottsdale divorce attorneys will fight for your interests
No matter how big of an estate you may have, we promise to provide you with the best legal representation money can buy. Whether it involves aggressive negotiation at the settlement table or fighting to protect your interests in a court, you will have the attorneys at Sheinson Law in your corner.
The attorneys at Sheinson Law aim to make your divorce proceedings as easy as possible so you have time to focus on important things like spending time with your kids or setting yourself up for your life post-divorce.
We focus on finding innovative solutions that allow you to move into your next stage of life confidently and financially stable while also protecting the best interests of your children.
Lastly, we know divorce can be difficult and frustrating.
We want to let you know that we care about your situation and will do everything in our power to ensure that this process is as easy as possible and all of your assets are aggressively and competently protected.
We sincerely hope that you choose us to guide you through this difficult process and help you to move on with the rest of your life.
At Sheinson Law Group, our focus is on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
If you would like to enlist the services of Sheinson Law to protect your financial interests as well as the interests of your children, call us today at 480-365-0340 to schedule a consultation today.
At Sheinson Law Group, our focus is on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. CONTACT US today for a complimentary phone consultation.